Katherine Ludwig R.I.P. 1-30-2015

Sad news. R.I.P. Katherine Ludwig
Statement from the LymphoManiac FB page

"This is hard. 
Katherine passed today, Friday, January 30, 2015, at 1pm, peacefully, surrounded by friends and family.
I will write a proper message when I can get my head around the fact that my dear friend is truly gone. For now, just let me say that she truly was thankful for all of the support that she got from everyone here, and told me many times how much it touched her that so many people cared. All of the well wishes, support, messages, benefit concerts/fundraisers and donations did make a huge difference in her quality of life.
THANK YOU. 
Alicia Morgan"


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

An exclusive interview with the band After Infinity and their upcoming release A Game Of Chess

Exclusive interview with Spektrvm